Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is looking for a Digital Marketer to join our Brand Partnerships team in Philadelphia, PA. You will work with the Senior Manager and Manager of Brand Partnerships to help conceive and execute marketing campaigns that drive exceptional results for our Brand Partner clients. You will work with some of the most successful artists, entertainment companies, and brands in the world.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. UMG Brands, the client’s team) to conceive and achieve marketing objectives for each partnership through digital and direct-to-fan marketing campaigns:
- Develop and contribute to marketing strategy for upcoming brand partnerships campaigns such as sponsored events, product launches, content series production, public appearances, etc.
- Contribute to and execute marketing plans and content strategy for client and distribution partners’ digital and direct-to-fan channels, including but not limited to social media, email marketing, paid media, websites, web stores, and mobile apps.
- Contribute original ideas regarding the creative use of emerging technologies to drive our clients’ digital and business goals.
- Write and execute content calendars for client social channels, as well as community management. Curate and design visual assets for content calendars, as needed.
- Audit and optimize clients’ digital channels on an on-going basis.
- Assist in day-to-day communications with brand partner, artist, and label teams to ensure campaign activations are executed successfully.
- Report on campaigns and overall performance of clients’ digital and direct-to-fan properties:
- Audit client and artist digital properties to identify partnership and marketing opportunities.
- Analyze real time performance of our campaigns to assess impact against partnership and client KPIs (e.g. brand lift, awareness, etc.).
- Translate data-based insights into specific action items for marketing plans and campaigns.
- Keep abreast of evolving music industry and digital marketing technologies:
- Must be able to speak to key new trends and to research new technologies on an ongoing basis, particularly as requested by clients and/or his/her manager.
- Experiment with new tools and technologies as suitable for client / brand partnership needs.
- May supervise Marketing Assistants and/or Interns, or be offered the opportunity to formally mentor interns and/or new team members in order to groom management and leadership skills.
Skills + Abilities:
- Impressive verbal and written abilities — client communication skills are essential.
- High level of comfort presenting to groups both over the phone and in person.
- Deep knowledge of social media (including paid media), emerging platforms, and associated marketing tools, particularly within the music industry.
- Drive and confidence to take on new responsibilities.
- Must be proactive and willing to accomplish tasks with little oversight.
- Self-starter attitude capable of owning important responsibilities and seeing them through to completion.
- Ability to stay calm and collected under pressure, and to be accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Strong passion for marketing and the music industry.
- Strong critical thinking skills and an ability to make informed decisions based on data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Mac OS.
- 1-3 years interning or working in a digital marketing position, either with brand partner clients and/or managing music marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing business/brand profiles on social networks, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tumblr, etc.
- Experience managing or executing media campaigns.
- Experience in WordPress, email marketing/CRM tools (e.g. ExactTarget, Mailchimp, Fanbridge), social and analytical tools (e.g. Simply Measured, Next Big Sound, Google Analytics).
- Basic HTML, Photoshop, and Basecamp experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in music business, business, marketing, or a related field.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a Full Time Role.
Benefits are competitive (medical, dental, 401K, etc.).
Interested candidates must apply through the UMG Careers Website.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.