Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is looking for an Email Marketing Manager to lead email marketing strategy and execution from the company headquarters in Philadelphia.
This role works closely with our Creative, E-commerce, and Accounts teams to deliver exceptional email marketing services across our clients, developing and executing holistic email marketing strategies, as well as specific campaigns to support client milestones such as music releases, product launches, video premieres, tour announcements, public appearances, etc. You will have an opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world; successful candidates must be self-starters who are adept at quick problem solving and comfortable juggling many different tracts of work at once.
- Work closely with Account Teams, Clients, and our E-Commerce team to provide best in class email marketing services that exceed client expectations and deliver results.
- Develop email marketing strategy for holistic and campaign-driven email programs for clients, supporting overall list growth, e-commerce, tours, releases, product launches, and other client business objectives.
- Manage and execute all components of email marketing campaigns, including design, coding and executing sends, list management, segmenting and effective targeting tactics, automation set-up and reporting.
- Monitor campaign performance and optimize strategy to improve subscriber acquisition and engagement.
- Ensure subscriber data is being properly utilized to inform marketing strategies on an ongoing basis.
- Improve performance against KPIs such as Open Rate, CTR and conversion rates through A/B testing and working closely with clients’ and our development teams to improve the customer journey (landing page optimization, personalized targeting, etc.).
- Work closely with other departments (e.g. E-Commerce) to proactively identify opportunities for email marketing to enhance performance against departmental and client KPIs (total revenue, web traffic, etc.).
- Report back to Fame House management on KPIs and growth opportunities in our current email marketing offerings.
- Keep up-to-date with current trends and new technology to keep Fame House and its clients at the forefront of email and CRM marketing.
Skills + Abilities:
- Strong understanding of email coding and best practices, including mobile responsive design.
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS for email design.
- Proficiency in ExactTarget, Mailchimp, FanBridge, and other email marketing platforms.
- High degree of comfort building and executing ExactTarget campaigns.
- Proficiency using UTM tracking and managing ROI-driven campaigns.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-directed, and able to set priorities.
- Fluency in Google Analytics and campaign tracking is a major plus.
- Knowledge of and a passion for the music industry is a major plus.
- Additional desired proficiencies: Photoshop, MacOS, Microsoft Office Suite, Basecamp
- 3+ years of experience working in digital marketing, preferably within the music industry.
- 2+ years of experience managing email marketing and CRM campaigns.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business, Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a Full Time Role.
Benefits are competitive (medical, dental, 401K, etc.).
Interested candidates must apply through the UMG Careers Website.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.