Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that’s built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House’s early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
The Video Content Manager leads all video work for Fame House, including conception, shooting, production, and editing of video assets for to support our client’s campaigns.
- Work with account teams to conceptualize, pitch, create, and deliver video assets to support client objectives.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-directed, and able to set priorities.
- Ability to receive and execute creative direction
- Thrives in a fast paced work environment
- Works well within a small team
- Must have a passion for the web, music and entertainment industries.
- 3+ years working in video editing, preferably in an agency setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in film studies, cinematography or related field.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.