Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that’s built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House’s early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
- Create final deliverables based on best practices and approved specifications.
- Take direction, collaborate, and communicate effectively with all members of a team.
- Meet deadlines in an efficient and timely manner.
- Perform website maintenance tasks as necessary.
- Perform QA and cross browser compatibility.
Skills + Abilities:
- 3+ years of server-side development experience (e.g. PHP v.5, Ruby on Rails v.5, Java)
- Experience with JQuery, JSON, and AJAX
- Experience with Gulp and SASS
- Experience with CMS such as WordPress, Drupal, Tumblr, and Shopify (theme customization and custom theme development)
- Experience and knowledge of mobile optimization and development
- Experience with testing and performance optimization
- Ability to create pixel perfect code from design
- Ability to create standard-compliant code
- Understanding of basic web design and interaction principles
- Desire to be constantly learning and challenged
- Must have a passion for the web, technology, and entertainment industries!
- Experience with API utilization and development with various social media and digital music technologies including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Soundcloud, etc.*
- Experience with hosting environments and server maintenance*
- Not mandatory but a definite bonus
- 3+ years of full time work experience in web development.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field or commensurate work experience.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates must apply for this position through UMG’s Career Website.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.