Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is seeking a Creative Project Manager to oversee all work produced by our award winning in-house creative department. This person will manage a wide range of projects from website builds and video editing to logo and merchandise design from our headquarters in Philadelphia. To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to bridge the gap between creative work and business goals.
- Oversee a team of graphic designers, developers, and video editors.
- Set and manage all creative project timelines.
- Scope out and monitor creative project budgets.
- Manage client relationships as it pertains to creative work.
- Manage a network of freelance contractors to outsource creative work to as needed, including identifying and on-boarding new contractors.
- Pitch clients on new creative work.
- Be responsible for quarterly revenue goals and reporting back to senior management on departmental performance.
- Work closely with the strategy and merchandise departments to funnel incoming projects and supervise their completion.
Skills + Abilities:
- Ability to manage multiple project deadlines and requirements simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- High-level understandings of the design and development process for websites, social graphics, video work, merchandise design, and ecommerce store development.
- Experience setting and managing project budgets.
- Experience assembling quarterly department reports.
- Collaborative, detail oriented, analytical thinker who is able to quickly and calmly react to changing needs and deadlines.
- Expert-level organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic proficiency of Adobe InDesign.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Mac OS.
- 3+ years working in digital project management, client needs, budgets, and creative deliverables.
- Experience working within a fast paced creative environment.
- Background in pitching new business, specifically in a creative field
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, business, or a related field.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a Full Time Role.
Benefits are competitive (medical, dental, 401K, etc.).
Interested candidates must apply through the UMG Careers Website.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.