Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is seeking a Junior Video Editor/Motion Graphics Designer to assist the Senior Video Editor in day-to-day creation of short form videos for various clients. Candidate must be comfortable creating a wide variety of video content including short form social media posts, GIFs, sizzle reels, and full length lyric videos. Job also includes product photography with some light editing. Must know how to design for video (i.e. create Photoshop/illustrator projects to be translated to after effects compositions.) Must possess expert knowledge of video codecs, formats, and exporting procedures. Candidate must also possess excellent communication skills and be able to articulate design concepts to client.
- Assist senior video editor with day-to-day content creation
- Design text overlays, chyrons, bumpers, lower thirds
- Review, organize, and/or log footage
- Acquire and organize assets for video creation
- Product Photography with light editing (clipping/color correction, etc.)
Skills + Abilities:
- Proficiency in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Experience with on-site shooting (lighting, audio, camera operation)
- Working knowledge of linear editing software (Adobe Premier, Final cut x)
- Knowledge of video formats/codecs
- Knowledge of best practices for posting to various social media platforms
- Highly creative and collaborative with excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a Full-Time role.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Benefits are competitive (medical, dental, 401K, etc.).
Interested candidates must apply for this position through UMG’s Career Website.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.