Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, seeks an E-Commerce Store Manager to work across our clients’ stores to ensure best-in-class merchandising services are executed for our clients. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world, and to work with emerging digital music and entertainment technologies. You will have opportunities to submit ideas and processes for the company to utilize into the future.
- Store Management:
- Lead project management for several FH-managed Ecommerce shops
- Maintain positive working relationships with clients and partners
- Oversee the setup and launch of new client stores and products, including successful completion of the appropriate setup/checklists as needed
- Update products, descriptions, images, and other customer facing information o Ensure the store front end functionality is optimized
- Coordinate product restocks
- Manage logistics for pre-order projects
- Lead on select D2C Accounts as needed
- Handle one off platform wide updates to all shops as needed
- Logistics and Order Management:
- Continually monitor shipping rates for accuracy
- Work with fulfillment partners and customer service team to provide efficient customer experiences
- Manage comp shipment requests
- Manage inventory levels and inventory reporting
- Work with several warehouses to ensure timely, effective product delivery
- Communicate effectively with the customer service team any expected issues, new projects etc. to ensure they are properly equipped to handle in-bound requests on managed stores
- Conduct periodic reports for each client
- Conduct weekly inventory reports
- Use sales reports to make recommendations to drive revenue for clients
- Merchandise Production:
- Work with Merchandising Production Manager on Product sourcing
- Logistics, ordering, PO creation
- Coordinate shipping & handling of merch production runs
- Coordinate product re-orders
- Seek out partnerships with appropriate production & specialty merchandise companies across all clients
- Work with marketing account teams to ideate and create unique, topical merchandise for clientele
Skills & Abilities:
- Extremely detail oriented
- Intermediate knowledge of inventory and sales reporting
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office
- Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Some experience or knowledge of various e-commerce platforms including Shopify, Magento, and PayPal
- Very strong communication skills
- Works well with a team
- Highly organized
- Good with tight timelines and strict deadlines
- Motivated, takes initiative, and is looking to grow within the company
- Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
- Photoshop experience is a plus
- Trustworthy with sensitive information
- 1-3 years of experience in merchandising, e-commerce, supply chain, music business or a related field required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, merchandising, or a related field.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a Full-Time role.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Benefits are competitive (medical, dental, 401K, etc.).
Interested candidates must apply for this position through UMG’s Career Website.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.