Fame House, a Universal Music Group Company, seeks an Analyst to assist the head of finance with finance and accounting responsibilities.
- Assist in maintaining records and supporting schedules
- Coordinate Purchase Orders and Accounts Payable
- Monthly Billing and Revenue recognition activities
- Able to deliver on time in a fast-paced team environment
- Attentive to time sensitive tasks
Skills + Abilities:
- Strong computer aptitude and proficiency with Microsoft Office, with especially strong Excel skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and work with large amounts of complex information.
- Outgoing personality and ability to establish rapport and work efficiently with different business stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills with ability to present analysis and findings in both verbal and written formats.
- Must be flexible and willing to take on any additional tasks as needed
- Must have a positive attitude, be willing to learn new things and train others as needed
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a Full-Time Role.
Benefits are competitive (medical, dental, 401K, etc.).
Interested candidates must apply through the UMG Careers Website.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.