Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, seeks a Merchandise Production Coordinator for our D2C department to assist with all aspects of physical merchandise production. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world, and to work with emerging digital music and entertainment technologies.
This position would provide various administrative services to keep the Merchandise Production department organized and apprised of the status of a multitude of projects. This would entail daily contact with other departments within the company, as well as vendors and entities outside of the company.
- Assist the Production Manager with any and all assignments related to merchandise production
- Manage Production Log and ensure all timelines are met
- Research unique products and potential vendor partnerships that best suit our clientele
- Negotiate with production vendors to compile quotes
- Work with the design team to ensure designs meet production requirements
- Submit and monitor orders with vendors until completion
- Compile and send payment authorization forms to clients
- Assist with PO creation and billing
- Continually update and maintain department project schedule & status tracker
- Sit in on calls with clients and account managers
- Assess and adjust priorities based on needs of the business
- Assist with troubleshooting requests that come from Customers & Key Stakeholders
- Ensure data accuracy against production deadlines
- Other duties assigned by the Production Manager and Sr. Ecommerce Manager
Skills + Abilities:
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Project Management
- Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office
- Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Very strong communication skills
- Works well with a team
- Good with tight timelines and strict deadlines
- Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
- Photoshop experience is a plus
- Trustworthy with sensitive information
- 2+ years experience working in a professional environment
- 1+ years experience in merchandising, product development, ecommerce, supply chain, fashion buying, music business, or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in business, merchandising, fashion, or a related field
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.