Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is looking for a Paid Media Marketer to join our team in Philadelphia, PA. The Paid Media Coordinator will work with our Account Teams and D2C Marketing Team to manage and execute our clients’ digital advertising campaigns across platforms. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world.
- Execute paid search and social campaigns from developing plans to execution, optimization and reporting.
- Responsible for leading keyword targeting and bidding across Google’s Paid Search, Shopping, Video and Display Networks.
- Uploading and managing paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Campaign management: monitor budget pacing and optimize spends against campaign KPIs.
- Craft impactful reports on campaign performance and deliver key insights and findings to clients.
- Assist in developing media plans with defined targeting and campaign strategy for our clients.
- Assist account teams with strategy, client communication regarding their paid campaigns, providing creative specs, troubleshooting account set up, etc.
- Act as Fame House point of contact for select paid media clients.
- Coordinate administrative tasks for paid media clients, such as ad account set-up and billing.
- Conduct market research specific to client or project needs.
- Strong knowledge and experience across all AdWords properties – preferably Google AdWords certified.
- General understanding of tracking sales, among other standard events, through pixels and site tags.
- Execution experience within Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Ads APIs. Knowledge of digital media platforms and trends.
- Knowledge of display industry standards, best practices, and key industry metrics.
- Marketing technology savvy and comfortable with various campaign management tools.
- Strong quantitative skill set; be highly analytical, curious, and structured in exploring and interpreting data.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Experience with clients/customers and the ability to manage client and partner relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Mac OS, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Drive and confidence to learn and take on new challenges.
- Self-starter attitude capable of owning tasks and seeing them through to completion.
- Must thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong passion for marketing and the music industry.
- 1-2 years working or interning in a digital advertising position.
- Hands-on experience executing paid campaigns through AdWords, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a full time role.
Benefits are competitive (medical, dental, 401K, etc.).
Interested candidates must apply through the UMG Careers Website.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.