Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that’s built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House’s early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
Communicate and resolve inquiries with customers via email and social media
Resolve product or service problems by:
- clarifying the customer’s complaint
- determining the cause of the problem
- selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- expediting correction or adjustment
- following up to ensure resolution
As well as:
- Assist with placement of orders refunds or exchanges
- Keeps customer records up to date
- Report recurring issues trends
- Prepare and ship customer care packages, gift cards and other correspondence as needed
- Other administrative responsibilities as required
- Responds to customers in a timely and completely respectful manner
- Treat customers the way they would like to be treated and strive to always make a positive difference in customers’ lives
- Uphold the policies of the E-Commerce/Merchandising department as stated in the Fame House Customer Care Help Center
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to be patient and express empathy and concern
- Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation
- Excellent follow up skills and 100% follow through on commitments
- Result and action oriented; resourceful
- Strong work ethic; highly motivated upbeat personality; team player
- Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues
- Reliable attendance history
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, which includes evenings and weekends
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, internet search skills
High School Diploma / GED or equivalent
Some college preferred.
This is a Full-Time role. Must have weekend availability.
Interested candidates must send their resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.