Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that’s built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House’s early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
The E-Commerce Logistics Specialist works to implement, manage, and maintain efficient traffic coordinating, tracking and workflow systems to ensure a timely delivery and communication of all projects from inception to release of production. E-Commerce Logistics Specialist reports to the Sr Ecommerce Fulfillment Manager and will play a key role in helping to develop and maintain Fame House E-commerce client and vendor relations process.
- Collaborate with clients and vendors to ensure deadlines are met and all issues are effectively communicated and resolved
- Assist with fulfillment rate card develop and implementation
- Support D2C department with completion of ad-hoc client store and product requests
- Communicate project-related issues, changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during projects; facilitate problem resolution with appropriate parties
- Work closely with fulfillment partners, several warehouses, to streamline communication and quality control process
- Work with Fulfillment team to track, problem solve issues. Assist in ideating and implementing new processes to prevent issues and improve operations
- Liaise with customer service teams to proactively approach project issues insuring they have the latest details to work from to provide exemplary customer experiences
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with many individuals and teams, including many different personalities.
- Ability to comfortably manage multiple projects at a time, while staying on deadline and sustaining quality of work.
- Ability to quickly and calmly react to changing organizational needs and deadlines, both internal and external.
- Proactive and adept problem solver; ability to come up with inventive solutions on the fly.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.
- Strong working knowledge of Product, inventory and order management systems
- Very strong communication skills
1-3 years of experience working e-commerce
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, MIS, Merchandising or a related field
This is a Full-Time role.
Interested candidates must send their resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.