Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that’s built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House’s early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
The Photography Assistant aids in all photographical needs for Fame House, working under a lead photographer and assisting in official company photoshoots, file organization and image editing.
· Work with photo lead to aid in the conceptualizing of photoshoot themes/direction.
· Photograph product/merchandise for online stores.
· Manipulate/edit images in conjunction with client brand standards.
· Download and organize photography files/images in line with a set storage system.
· Provide logistical coordination for indoor and outdoor photoshoots.
· Assist in physical photoshoot setup and breakdown.
· Maintain and care for all photo department equipment.
· Proven photography technique, principles and equipment knowledge
· Demonstrable image editing ability
· Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
· Familiarity with Adobe Suite programs
· Creative mind and visual communication skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
· Photoshoot production knowledge
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Detail-oriented and able to set priorities
· Ability to receive and execute creative direction
· Thrives in a fast paced work environment
· Works well within a small team
· 2+ years functioning in a photography setting
· Current portfolio available for review
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a Part-Time Role.
Interested candidates must send their resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.