Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Assistant Fraud and Chargeback Analyst to work within the Merchandise and E-Commerce Department in our headquarters in Philadelphia.
- Communicating directly with banks in resolving chargeback disputes for over 300 online stores
- Logging precise details of all disputes within Google Sheets
- Exporting fraudulent order holds on a daily basis for review within Microsoft Excel
- Communicating directly with customers via email to verify orders
- Keeping detailed logs of all fraud communication for follow-up purposes
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
- Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
- Excellent follow up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
- Result and action oriented, resourceful.
- Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player.
- Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
- Reliable attendance history.
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Internet search skills.
Past experience with Microsoft Excel and/or other database positions strongly a plus
High School Diploma / GED or equivalent, some college preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a Part-Time Role.
Interested candidates must apply by sending your resume and a brief cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.