Fame House, a Universal Music Group Company, seeks an Analyst to assist the head of finance with finance and accounting responsibilities. Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that’s built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House’s early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
- Store Management
- Assist Store Managers with project management for ecommerce stores
- Assist Store Managers in setting up & maintaining store environments
- Lead management on stores as needed
- Update products, descriptions, images, and other customer facing information to ensure the store front end functionality is optimized
- Handle one-off platform updates to shops
- Logistics & Order Management
- Monitor shipping rates for accuracy • Assist Store Managers by coordinating product restocks
- Work with Account Managers to make sure all details needed concerning new launches and stores are received in a timely manner from clients
- Assist with managing inventory levels and inventory reporting Manage comp shipment requests
- Assist with logistics and warehouse management
- Work with fulfillment partners and customer service team to provide efficient customer experiences
- Conduct periodic reports for clients as needed
- Assist with using sales reports to make recommendations to drive revenue for clients
- Work with marketing account teams to ideate and create unique, topical merchandise for clientele
Skills + Abilities:
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Proficient in Excel & Microsoft Office
- Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Very strong communication skills
- Works well with a team
- Good with tight timelines and strict deadlines
- Easily adjusts to shifting priorities
- Photoshop experience is a plus
- Trustworthy with sensitive information
- 2+ years experience working in a professional environment
- 1+ years experience in merchandising, ecommerce, supply chain, music business, or related field
- Experience working in customer service related field is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in business, merchandising, or a related field
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a Full-Time role.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Benefits are competitive (medical, dental, 401K, etc.).
Interested candidates must apply through UMG Careers.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.