Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is looking for part time Digital Marketing Assistants to join our team in Philadelphia, PA. As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world, and to work with emerging digital music and entertainment technologies. You will support our Account Teams by assisting in the management of our clients’ digital properties and execution of digital marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients.
- Write and execute content calendars for client social channels.
- Execute community management across client social channels.
- Curate and design visual assets for content calendars, as needed.
- Execute tour marketing across digital channels.
- Audit and optimize clients’ digital channels on an on-going basis.
- Help to compile reports on campaign and overall digital performance.
- Assist with administrative tasks for accounts.
- Conduct market research specific to client or project needs.
- Contribute ideas to marketing plans for upcoming client milestones such as music releases, product launches, video premieres, tour announcements, public appearances, etc.
- Keep abreast of evolving music industry and digital marketing technologies.
Skills + Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written abilities.
- Strong knowledge of social media, emerging platforms, and associated marketing tools, particularly within the music industry.
- Drive and confidence to learn and take on new challenges.
- Self-starter attitude capable of owning tasks and seeing them through to completion.
- Strong passion for marketing and the music industry.
- Strong critical thinking skills and an ability to make informed decisions based on data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Mac OS.
- Familiarity with WordPress, email marketing/CRM tools (e.g. ExactTarget, Mailchimp, Fanbridge), social and analytical tools (e.g. Simply Measured, Next Big Sound, Google Analytics).
- 1-2 years interning in a digital marketing position, preferably within the music industry.
- Experience managing business/brand profiles on social networks, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tumblr, etc. is a major plus.
- Basic HTML, Photoshop, and Basecamp experience is a plus.
- High School Diploma; some college required.
- Coursework in marketing, music business, or a related field preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a Part-Time Role.
Interested candidates must send their resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.