Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is looking for a part-time Marketing Operations Assistant to join our team in Philadelphia, PA. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world, and to work with emerging digital music and entertainment technologies. You will support our Marketing Director by assisting in the management of Fame House’s internal processes and coordination with external vendors, while also providing some support to the Senior Manager of Creative Services. This is a new role with the unique opportunity to influence the preeminent marketing team in music and entertainment.
- Coordinate miscellaneous special projects to assist the Marketing and Creative departments.
- Prepare and organize case studies for use in new business proposals.
- Manage updates to Fame House’s website & portfolio to include new clients, projects, blog posts, etc.
- Coordinate and track submission of internal knowledge-share.
- Coordinate with third-party vendors for account setup, bug submissions, feature requests, integration setup, etc.
- Assist in Fame House’s Assistant & Intern program via scheduling interviews with candidates, managing service training session, managing assistant & intern schedules, etc.
- Assist in onboarding new team members by disseminating role information, providing access to internal tools, and helping ensure success for incoming employees.
- Help iterate upon and improve internal process and tools.
- Assist in setup and coordination of all-hands department meetings.
- Schedule internal and external meetings for the Marketing and Creative department heads.
- Skills & Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written abilities.
- Strong knowledge of social media, emerging platforms, and associated marketing tools, particularly within the music industry.
- Drive and confidence to learn and take on new challenges.
- Self-starter attitude capable of owning tasks and seeing them through to completion.
- Strong passion for marketing and the music industry.
- Strong critical thinking skills and an ability to make informed decisions based on data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Mac OS. Familiarity with WordPress, social and analytical tools (e.g. Simply Measured, Next Big Sound, Google Analytics).
- 1-2 years interning in an administrative or business position, preferably within the music or entertainment industry.
- Basic HTML, Photoshop, and Basecamp experience is a plus.
- High School Diploma; some college required.
- Coursework in marketing, music business, or a related field preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a Part-Time Role.
Interested candidates must send their resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.