Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is looking for a part time Paid Media Assistant to join our team in Philadelphia, PA for Summer 2018. The Paid Media Assistant will support our Paid Media and Account Teams by helping to manage and execute our clients’ digital advertising campaigns, primarily on Facebook and other social advertising platforms. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world. Must be able to work 20-25 hours/week.
- Assist campaign set-up, including uploading creative and building out ad units and campaigns.
- Monitor campaign budget pacing and optimize spends against campaign KPIs.
- Help to compile reports on campaign and overall digital performance.
- Assist with developing media plans and campaign strategy for our clients.
- Assist with administrative tasks for paid media clients.
- Conduct market research specific to client or project needs.
Skills + Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of digital media platforms and trends, particularly Facebook and Instagram Ads, Twitter Ads, and AdWords.
- Strong critical thinking skills and an ability to make informed decisions based on data.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Mac OS, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Drive and confidence to learn and take on new challenges.
- Self-starter attitude capable of owning tasks and seeing them through to completion.
- Strong passion for marketing and the music industry.
- AdWords certification and/or hands-on experience is a major plus.
- 1-2 years interning in a digital media position.
- Experience managing paid media campaigns through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and/or AdWords.
- High School Diploma; some college required.
- Coursework in marketing, advertising, or a related field preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a Part-Time Role.
Interested candidates must apply by sending your resume and a brief cover letter to us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.