Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is looking for a part-time Product + Sourcing Coordinator to join our team in Philadelphia, PA. The Coordinator will support our Product Development, Production + Creative teams by helping to manage and execute our clients’ vision through product concepts, designs, product development + production. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world. Must be able to work 25 hours/week.
Sourcing + Production:
- Assist in sourcing strategies led by department head
- Develop relationships with supplier base to ensure alignment of category business needs and successful business partnerships
- Facilitate Design’s vision through the appropriate allocation of product which deliver the right aesthetic while meeting product cost and timing requirements with approval from Production Manager.
- Quoting several cost and product options to meet client’s needs.
- Maintain point of reference area for existing vendor product offerings with cost, and lead-time.
- Establish and send Authorization Form requests
Work in Process:
- Develop & communicate timelines to ensure all teams are aligned and on track for delivery.
- Maintain communication regarding sample status and arrival.
- Manage day-to-day communications with internal and external teams for project management.
- Oversee the WIP reports to anticipate any delivery concerns.
- Manage and track all samples.
- Prepare and organize packages going to manufacturers and agents. Print all required shipping documents.
- Set up creative assets + technical specs for products.
- Track design & production approvals
- Help creative concept designs, and brainstorm product lines.
Skills + Abilities
- Must be comfortable in Excel
- Adobe Suite understanding
- Strong understanding of trend, fashion, and the music/entertainment industry.
- Basic garment understanding.
- 1+ year interning or in a part-time role within an apparel position preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pursuing college degree or recent graduate.
- Coursework in a fashion, business, or related creative-field preferred.
This is a Part-Time Role.
Interested candidates must apply by sending your resume and a brief cover letter to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.